|Home Message Archive Theme Tags About me Fandoms Reading Ships next|
Well behaved women rarely make history
“I wake up each morning wanting more of you.
First, it was your lips,
then it was your hands,
now it is your heart.
Now, it is always your heart.”
"And yet they keep telling me that House Lannister won this war."
Can you imagine Emma TL kissing Hook to wake him up from a sleeping curse
And the [woosh] happens
And he doesn’t open his eyes
And Emma stares at him in disbelief and pain and possibly growing panic
And then that fucker says “I’m not sure it worked, try again love.”
Jesus christ, someone captured the lip-biting. I fucking hate you.
"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not a mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.” — Washington Irving
If you like this list of life hacks, follow ListOfLifeHacks for more like it!
LEARN SISTERS AND BROTHERS. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
they said “bra wearer”
that bow backless dress thing is awesome.
School has started or will very soon so what would be better to do than to gather some great resources for a better school year?
- Evernote - keep your research at one place
- Khan Academy - over 4,200 educational videos
- Mathaway - helps you solve almost every math problem
- Cliffnotes - read and prep for school work
- Studious - great way to keep track of schedule
- iFormulas - references for mathematical formulas
- Pocket - save studies and articles much easier
- Science glossary - for those hard science words
- Studyblue - online flashcards for your next test
- Any.do - daily planner
- Dropbox - don’t rely on your computer alone, make sure your notes and papers are safely uploaded online, just in case.
- Feed.ly - gather all your fav websites for research or whatever in one place - I love this myself!
- Scribd - online library
- Self Control - we all know self control during work or school isn’t always around
- TED - lots of good presentation by interesting people
- Chegg - don’t have all the money for new text books? Chegg lets you rent many text books for much less than it costs to buy
- Duolingo - learning a new language? Then I’ll recommend this one
- Mint.com - make sure you’ve got your money straight
- Alarmy - hard to get up in the morning? Well, this alarm makes you take a picture of your sink to turn it off!
- Sworkit - don’t forget that exercise will make it easier to concentrate!
Don’t forget to look at my 27 websites for a new year - where you can find lots of other resources for health, fitness, school/work and div when starting a new year(school year too)
I’ve also got a post called 53 posts for students which contains nutrition and fitness posts especially for students!